Executive Support Manager (Remote Position)
30 Picton Street Toronto, ON N6B 2L8
Executive Support Manager (Remote Position)!!
Salary up to 65k + Benefits + 3 Weeks’ Vacation + Work From Home!!
Our client, a leader in the corporate events planning industry seeks an Executive Support Manager to join their growing team. Working as an Executive Support Manager, you would work directly with third party executive offices and event stakeholders to assist in the coordination of the executive’s onsite agendas and itineraries. You would also be tracking event completion deadlines and managing multiple calendars to ensure the event meets the needs of the client. If you have exceptional administrative skills with a flexible schedule and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, then we want you hear from you!
- Work directly with third party executive offices and event stakeholders to maintain relationships and assist in coordination of executive onsite agendas and itineraries
- Format and edit letters, memos and agendas while upholding strict confidentiality
- Track event completion deadlines, ensuring the needs of the clients are being met
- Manage multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs and rearranging meetings as required
- Coordinate and make arrangement for on-site and off-site meetings and events, including logistics such as location, meals and travel
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and itineraries for groups
- Meet regularly with client serving executives to obtain a strong understanding of their needs
- This role is 70% event planning 30% administrative duties
- Minimum of 5 years of executive assistant events experience
- Schedule must be flexible and a valid passport is required as up to 25% of the role requires international travel (Such as Dubai and Europe)
- Superb project management, initiative and creativity
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment and focus on multiple ongoing tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to maintain discretion in all communication and information sharing
- Experience with online event registration and management tools considered an asset
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.