Senior Administrative Assistant - North York
3625 Dufferin Street, Suite 500 Toronto, ON M3K 1N4
Senior Administrative Assistant – North York
Salary ranging from $55K - $60K + Benefits!!!
Our client, a publicly-traded organization and leader in the real estate industry, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team. In this exciting new role, you will provide high-level administrative support to their COO and a Senior Executive, including meeting coordination, project management and preparation of reports and lease documentation. If you are a highly organized team player with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you!
- Draft, edit, review and organize deal documents, including legal files and prepare commission agreements
- Management of deal projects, including tracking meetings, dates, follow-ups, deal documentation and signatures
- Provide assistance with preparation and reporting of budget
- Calendar management, meeting coordination with both internal and external parties, anticipating potential requirements
- Draft responses to and correspond with clients and stakeholders on behalf of the COO and Senior Executive
- Develop and maintain an organized filing system for both electronic and paper documents/correspondence
- Show initiative by following up on outstanding files and deliverables
- 2-5 years of experience providing administrative support, ideally within a real estate organization or legal real estate role
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to communicate well with individuals at all levels of the company
- Highly proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Accurate and comfortable working with numbers, producing reports etc.
- Self-motivated and independent, with excellent organizational and time management skills
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.