2100 Scotia Plaza, 40 King Street West Toronto, ON M5H 3C2
Salary up to 74k + Excellent Pension plan + Generous Benefits!!
Our client, a well established financial organization is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join their in-house legal team. In this role you will be responsible for assisting a busy Executive with global travel arrangements and extensive calendar management while providing a high level of administrative support. The successful candidate will possess drive, initiative and a passion to contribute to the success of their Executive. If you are an individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you!!
- Manage schedules, coordinate meetings/conferences, speaking engagements as well as extensive travel (flights, hotel, car service etc.)
- Organize meetings and creating agendas while prioritizing key items
- Organize daily priorities within a busy calendar and arranges meeting material in a manner that sets the Executive up for success
- Uses creativity to develop PowerPoint presentations for Executive and Board level presentations
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations, reports using Microsoft Office
- Plans and attends events for high profile clients (meetings, dinners, team building, speaking engagements, conferences and external events with clients)
- Enjoys a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain multiple relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process