22 Adelaide Street West Suite 200 Toronto, ON M5H 0A9
Salary up to $80,000 + terrific full benefits and employee perks, 3 weeks vacation and a great pension plan!
Our client, a prestigious financial/private equity organization is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for assisting a busy Executive with extensive global travel coordination, complex calendar management and providing a high level of administrative support. The successful candidate will possess drive, initiative and a passion to contribute to the success of their Executive. If you are an individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you!!
- Manage schedules, coordinates meetings/conferences, speaking engagements and arranges extensive travel (flights, hotel, car service etc.)
- Organizes daily priorities within a busy calendar and arranges meeting material in a manner that sets the Executive up for success
- Organizes meetings, creates agendas and prioritizes action items
- Uses creativity to develop PowerPoint presentations for Executive and Board level presentations
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations, reports using Microsoft Office
- Plans and attends events (meetings, dinners, team building, speaking engagements, conferences and external events with clients)
- Enjoys a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain multiple relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoys an environment that is energized by employees that want to make a difference
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process