TD Bank Tower 66 Wellington Street West Toronto, ON M5K 1E7
Salary up to $70,000 + Great Bonus + Excellent Benefits + 3 weeks of Vacation!!
Our Client, a leading international executive search firm, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Toronto Team. As an Executive Assistant, you will work closely with an experienced team of search professionals and assist them with calendar management, email management, travel arrangements, and document preparation. If you are a high-energy individual, with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, then we would like to hear from you!
- Assist in the full cycle recruitment process, including coordinating clients and candidates, scheduling meetings and travel, and providing all necessary support to the search team.
- Manage a database and ensure information is accurate.
- Assist and schedule senior search professionals as required, including the management of their calendar and travel.
- Arrange and coordinate client calls and candidate interviews with search team and clients.
- Monitor verification processes. Conduct research on companies and candidates as directed.
- Provide support by managing client documents that are constantly evolving. Proofread documentation and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Post-secondary degree is considered an asset.
- Strong ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment; a sense of urgency, with a strong sense of integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong MS Office skills, with the ability to use industry specific databases and search engines.
- Highly detail oriented, with exceptional proofreading abilities.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.