2 Bloor Street East 29th Floor Toronto, ON M4W 3Y7
Salary up to $72,000 + Bonus + Great Benefits + RRSP + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!
Our client in the Professional Services Sector (consistently voted one of the best places to work!) is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to multiple Partners. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong customer service focus as well as being a quick learner with a take-charge attitude. As this is a newly created role, it is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA to make an impact within a great organization. If you demonstrate an enthusiastic, friendly and professional attitude, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and perform well in a dynamic, team-oriented environment, we would like to speak to you!
- Build and maintain cooperative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally
- Manage Partners’ complex and ever-changing calendars; track client interactions and remind Partners to follow up and maintain touch points
- Proactively recognize the impact of a shift in priorities and take the necessary actions to reschedule, often at short notice, communicating changes to all impacted participants
- Coordinate complex, frequently international travel arrangements, including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations
- Ensure timely administration of any required visa/travel documentation processes
- Maintain Partner contact database in Outlook and CRM database and ensure contacts are resolved and classified appropriately in CRM
- Coordinate Partners’ electronic/print mailings and event activity
- Compile and submit time and expense reports according to established schedule
- Reconcile credit card statements and resolve discrepancies
- Organize and maintain Partner files
- Participate in additional projects (planning of office events, off-site meetings, etc.) as needed
- Provide back up support for colleagues
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required; professional services experience highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a demanding, high standards environment
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.