180 Simcoe Street. Toronto, ON M5V 3K1
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team for a 3-month contract, with the potential to extend. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities including calendar management and preparing travel itineraries. If you possess excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills this may be the role for you!
- Maintaining the Executives’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks
- Act as a key, informed contact for internal and external clients, while providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries
- Create and review drafts of letters, emails and other communications
- Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conference, etc.
- Organize, coordinate and prioritize incoming and outgoing information including: travel management, and expenses and time reporting
- Display awareness and sensitivity to the needs of the executive and proactively ensures that these needs are met or exceeded
- Continuously seek and identify opportunities for the improvement of processes and procedures, and contributes to problem solving and results improvement initiatives
- Assume responsibility for specific projects as required
- Minimum of 5 years of providing support to executives in a corporate environment
- Experience providing support within a Marketing department considered an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and anticipate outcomes
- Team player who is willing to take on added responsibilities
- Tactful and confidential in all dealings
- Collaborative and collegial attitude
- Overtime on an as needed basis
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JRIresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.