372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, a management consultancy firm, is a seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support for a busy and dynamic Executive as well as for planning internal and external events. If you are an experienced Executive Assistant who is seeking a challenging opportunity with an organization that values its employees, then we would like to speak with you!
- Provide administrative support to the President
- Manage schedules, coordinate meetings/conferences and booking extensive travel arrangements
- Organize daily priorities within a busy calendar and arrange meeting material, etc.
- Act as delegate for department responding to email, incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Organize meetings according to logistics and agendas as appropriate to ensure smooth execution
- Track responses of meeting attendees and follow up as appropriate to ensure all requirements are met
- Assists internal clients on events to determine the parameters, procedures and deliverables for an event
- Sources required services and vendors both internally and externally best execute events
- Coordinates list management and communications around events
- Manage event logistics
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for Executive level presentations
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations, reports using Microsoft Office
- Assist with other administrative duties and special projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of executive support experience required, with demonstrated skills in event planning
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain multiple relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.