1 York Street Suite 1100 Toronto, ON M5J 0B6
Salary up to $75,000 + Terrific Bonus + Full Benefits + RRSP Matching + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!
Our client, one of the largest real estate firms in Canada, seeks an Executive Assistant to support a President and 2 SVPs. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Executives, including calendar management, preparation of presentations and reports, and making extensive travel arrangements. In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will act as a trusted right hand and representative of the Executives, liaising directly with both internal and external stakeholders. If you are a driven and highly organized individual with a solid background supporting high-level Executives, then we would like to hear from you!
- Coordinate and maintain complex and dynamic calendars; schedule meetings and ensure all necessary materials (PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets etc.) have been prepared
- Act as a key liaison between Executives, internal team members, clients etc. while proactively providing accurate and timely resolutions to queries
- Ensure pertinent documentation is brought to the Executives’ attention, and that time-sensitive documents have been reviewed and signed within the appropriate timeframe
- Coordinate committee meetings, agendas and materials; attend meetings, record and distribute minutes
- Prepare, review and submit expense reports, invoices, and benefit claims
- Book and manage complex travel arrangements
- Organize and executive work-related events on behalf of the Executives
- Database administration
- Other ad hoc duties, as required
- Experience in the real estate industry is an asset
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient
- Strong initiative and the ability to manage new scenarios and requests
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with internal staff and clients
- A proactive mindset, anticipating the Executives’ needs and working to fulfil them
- Superior multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.