66 Wellington Toronto, ON M5K
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Executive Assistant to join their team.
Job Number: #60782
Pay Rate: $35.48/Hr
Location: 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto
Duration: 1.5 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm (training); Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
• Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work including daily update of banking records and brokerage accounts.
• Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution. Make arrangements for travel, planning meetings, etc.
• Organize executive's calendar and driver's schedule.
• Previous experience supporting at a senior executive level required.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
• 5+ years of experience providing administrative support including calendaring, travel schedule management, etc.
• Organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Able to keep a high level of professionalism.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 8-10 years experience required.
• Experience working with executives required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.