1 McDonald's Place Toronto, ON M3C 3L4 | Temporary
Duration: 1 Month, Potential to go permanent
Location: North Toronto
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team for a 1-month contract! For the right candidate – this has potential to become a permanent position! This role requires a candidate who will be able to assess and anticipate the needs of leadership and be comfortable with making independent decisions based on knowledge of current issues. This position requires extensive calendar and travel management. It also requires excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with team members at all levels of the organization.
If you want to work for globally recognized brand, are available to start right away, and possess the following experience this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Provide administrative support to the SVP and Senior Director including calendar management, booking meetings, conference calls and events.
- Book travel for the 3 Leaders including flight and hotels
- Provide administrative support and meeting set-up for SVP
- Provide administrative assistance to the company’s portfolio, including: assistance with planning and managing the Advisory Board meetings
- Assist with team meetings and agendas, including assistance with our Supplier Leadership Team meetings
- Day to day management of program including identifying new eligible Suppliers, making ‘next step’ decisions regarding unfavourable results
- Overall administrative management of the crisis from beginning to end
- Assist in the creation and editing of field communications
- Responsibility for preparedness of Crisis Room including technology upgrades
Lead communications for SCM
- Development and editing of Supply Chain field communications
- Manage and maintain the Supplier database
- Creation and distribution of SCM Monthly Cost Updates
- Ensure that communication protocols and processes are followed
- Filter information from internal and external sources to the SCM Team (first point of contact)
- Supplier liaison
G&A Budget Management
- Preparation of annual budget
- Monitoring and tracking of budget monthly
- Follow up with Finance, Shared Services, and SC team on progress and issues
- Other duties as required.
- 2-3 years administrative experience supporting a senior executive
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized, with excellent multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines while still maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Dedicated self-starter who can work independently taking imitative on appropriate tasks.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adjust quickly to change.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.