Toronto, ON M5J 2N7 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55K + Annual Bonus + RRSP's + Employer Paid Benefits!
Our client, an independently owned investment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their growing organization! The Executive Assistant will support the Managing Director, two Vice Presidents and a small team. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for coordinating the department's administrative activities with a primary focus of supporting the Managing Director. In addition, you will also work in a team setting and often partner with other groups, departments, and team members. On a daily basis you will perform a variety of administrative tasks including; calendar & travel management, meeting coordination, correspondence & report preparation, and manage expenses. If you are a highly organized and detail oriented Executive Assistant with three or more years' experience then we want to hear from you!
- Provide extensive administrative support to the Managing Director, two VP's, and a small team
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and create complete itineraries, including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations
- Schedule and coordinate on and off site meetings and conferences
- Scheduling of boardrooms and IT set up for team meetings and conferences
- Prepare meeting materials and provide production support as needed
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Assist with any ad hoc project work as required
- Minimum 3 years of executive administrative experience within a professional services environment
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A self-starter who works well independently
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Professional demeanour with strong ability to work in a team environment
- Brings a high energy and positive attitude to the workplace
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.