372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Compensation: Up to $30 per hour
Our client is seeking a talented and eager Executive Assistant to join their team for a temporary contract with the possibility to become a permanent position. The successful candidate will support the CEO and thrives when working with challenging and changing situations. If you are a discreet, energetic, and adaptable individual with a calm demeanour who wants to work in a company that has demonstrated a strong dedication to its employees, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Act as a professional and collegial point of contact both internally and externally
- Manage travel and calendars, including preparing materials and other related tasks
- Direct and respond to correspondence and telephone inquiries
- Manage the flow of documents, resolutions and cheques; ensure timely execution and return to the appropriate parties both internally and externally
- Support various Marketing and Communications projects
- Invoice management and expense tracking, including initial analysis of invoices and following up on variances
- Provide support for various events including material production and logistical support
- Support all aspects of daily activities including general administration (photocopying, filing etc.)
- Support team members during times of absence, vacations, etc.
- 3+ years of experience providing executive support to C-Suite level individuals
- Extensive MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Experience working with legal documents an asset
- Ability to anticipate needs and provide support without direction
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task projects on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle obstacles and difficult situations with diplomacy and tact
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.