372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
- Provide direct support to the executive
- Maintaining the executives’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks
- Act as a key, informed contact for internal and external clients, while providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries
- Prepare PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets/graphs presentations for internal, client reporting and marketing purposes
- Utilize strong analytical skills to summarize data and highlight key areas requiring focus
- Coordination and providing information to the executive’s direct reports in various locations across Canada and responding to requests
- Document execution: ensuring the executive signs documents in a timely fashion and that materials are returned to the appropriate people both internally and externally
- Booking and managing travel arrangements
- Approval and processing invoices, expense reports, and petty cash
- Assist with preparation of quarterly management meetings and various staff social events
- 5+ years of related administrative experience, ideally with experience in real estate, leasing would be an asset.
- College diploma; University degree preferable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written; able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; able to exercise strict confidentiality and be a team player; professional and service oriented.
- Ability to navigate a complex organization in order to obtain the information needed to successfully complete a task.
- Ability to allocate one's time effectively, Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; ability to use initiative and self-managing skills to work independently and respond effectively to issues that arise; detail-oriented.
- Proactive, ability to respond to requests in the timeframes given with minimal supervision.
- Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and desktop publishing software, and InDesign software
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.