Executive Assistant/Event Planner
Bay Adelaide East 8 Adelaide Street West, Suite 200 Toronto, ON M5H 0A9
Executive Assistant/Event Planner (walking distance from Union)
Salary up to $65,000 + terrific full benefits and employee perks, 3 weeks vacation and a great pension plan!
Growth has created an opportunity for an EA that is great at scheduling, arranging travel and organizing events for internal employees and external clients! You will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support for 2-3 busy and dynamic Executives who value their EA! If you are an experienced Executive Assistant who wants to be a real administrative partner and who wants to contribute to the success of the organization, then we would like to speak to you!!
- Takes pride in being a right arm to 2-3 busy and dynamic executives
- Manage schedules, coordinates meetings/conferences and books extensive travel arrangements (National and Global)
- Organizes daily priorities within a busy calendar and arranges meeting material, etc. in a manner that sets the Executive up for success
- Organizes meetings, creates agendas and follows up on action items
- Uses creativity to develop PowerPoint presentations for Executive level presentations
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations, reports using Microsoft Office
- Plans and attends events (meetings, dinners, fun social as well as speaking engagements and external events with clients)
- Enjoys a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain multiple relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoys an environment that is energized by employees that want to make a difference
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.