Executive Assistant - Temporary
25 Price Street Toronto, ON M4W 1Z1
- Full administrative assistance including preparing documents and presentation materials, screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries/phone calls and drafting letters
- Review and analyze all incoming communications such as telephone calls, memos, emails, submissions, reports, etc. to determine the level of significance and priority in order to prioritize them for the senior executives and distribute to the appropriate leaders. In addition, provide information and/or resolve issues as appropriate
- Arrange domestic and international corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations
- Maintain awareness of senior executives’ commitments to others and assist with follow-up
- Manage, organize and compile information and formats reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information for the team
- Create and maintain existing spreadsheets for data entry and scheduling
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and adjusting plans
- Prepare and submitting expense reports and benefit submissions semi-monthly
- Monitor meeting attendance, organize and draft meeting agenda and meeting materials
- Prepare memos, letters, faxing, copying, scanning etc.
- Calendar coordination and scheduling using Outlook
- Handles confidential correspondence and files
- Reception relief and support/back-up as required to the Executive Assistant Team
- Ordering of supplies for kitchen, ensure cabinets are stocked, keeping kitchen tidy including filling and emptying dishwasher daily and cleaning the coffee machines.
- Pro-actively order office supplies ensuring cabinets are stocked with paper, supplies and materials.
- Plan and manage the logistics of all meeting rooms to ensure there are no conflicts.
- Update and maintain office floor plans.
- Manage building fobs which includes setting up fobs for new employees.
- Post-secondary education coupled with 5-7 years’ experience in a professional services environment as an executive assistant for a senior executive
- Experience working for multiple professionals with competing priorities
- Must be able to work for multiple reports and manage competing priorities
- Advanced experience using software programs such as Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point, Adobe and Visio) and related applications and tools
- Excellent calendar management and email management skills
- Experience managing travel logistics, scheduling, presentation skills, meeting management, and client relationships
- Self-confidence, self-starter, ability to multi-task, ability to manage a significant workload
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills at all levels (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional level of discretion and judgement with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Proven record of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is demanding with changing priorities and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work independently prioritizing and establishing deadlines for own work, and when work is delegated, for the work of others
- Demonstrated high level of attention to accuracy and detail
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.