Executive Assistant (Banking)
Front Street West Toronto, Ontario M5J
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a executive assistant to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63089
Location: Toronto, On - Front St W @ Spadina Ave
Pay Rate: $36.41/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of an executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Review and approve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Make arrangements for travel, planning meetings, etc
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one`s time.
- Strong ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Strong ability in event planning.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
- Experience working with executives required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.