1 Adelaide Street Toronto, ON M5C 2V9
Our client, a global leader in medical cannabis, located in the downtown core is currently seeking an Executive/Legal Assistant to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Chief Legal Officer and the President. The ideal candidate will offer five or more years’ experience in a legal environment supporting a Senior level Executive. You will have impeccable organizational abilities and exude confidence when working alongside internal and external stakeholders. If you have a passion for the legal sector and bring relevant industry experience, then we want to hear from you!
- Maintain and monitor Outlook calendar including scheduling meetings locally and multi-office when required
- Managing incoming emails and correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for various meetings using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Prepare agendas, take minutes of key meetings and distribution for comment
- Draft legal documents
- Organize and maintain correspondence files for key matters as required
- Maintaining a reminder system
- Substantial client contact, both internal and external
- Setting up global meetings and conference calls
- Extensive electronic file management responsibilities
- 5 or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant/Legal Assistant
- Experience in a Legal environment is required
- Demonstrates excellent organizational abilities while being detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with the flexibility to accommodate work demands
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Demonstrates good judgement and professionalism
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise discretion when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.