30 Picton Street Toronto, ON N6B 2L8
Salary up to $70k + Benefits + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!
Our client, a leader in the corporate events planning industry seeks an Events Planner to join their thriving team. Working closely with event stakeholders, the Events Planner will be accountable for maintaining relationships through strong communication and strategic thinking. The successful candidate will demonstrate superior project management and organizational skills to aid in the execution of programs within budget and specifications. If you are a self-driven individual who demonstrates initiative and passion for their work, then we want to hear from you!
- Work directly with event stakeholders (including attendees, sponsors, and vendor partners) to maintain relationships through strong internal and external communications
- Organize events to meet specifications; including budgeting, site selection, initializing and negotiating contracts
- Create and present overall budgets for events – maintaining integrity of cost effectiveness
- Take accountability and ownership as the operations lead on programs
- Ensure that all event delivery strategies are aligned with business objectives and core values
- Oversee reporting to conduct analysis of overall program
- Maintaining weekly communication with the event management team to stay up to date and on track with timelines
- Supervise design and execution of event surveys and other tools to measure the success of the event programming and logistics
- Manage client and vendor expectations to ensure expectations are realistic, attainable and exceeded
- Deliver a seamless event experience for all participants, sponsors, vendor partners, and staff
- Effective problem solving, with constant foresight to take action and ensure smooth execution.
- A minimum of five years of event planning experience required
- Demonstrates success in working on high budget events with multiple stakeholders
- Above average project management skills, initiative, and creativity
- Able to work independently and with accountability
- Able to think strategically
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proactively identifies issues before they arise and considers mitigation plans
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.