69 Bloor Street East Toronto, ON M4W 1B3
Duration: 3-month contract
Compensation: $22 per hour
Our client, a professional regulatory body, is looking for a Data Specialist to join their team for a 3-month contract. The Data Specialist, who will report to the Student Services Directors, is responsible for maintaining the integrity of Lead, Prospect, Student, Member and Employer records related to training of students (accuracy, currency, consistency) by using established edit reports to identify issues and completing data changes in a timely manner.
- Updating Lead, Prospect and Student demographics, accurately and timely in database, received from online interactions and/or emails
- Corresponding with Leads, Prospects and Students to obtain clarification or further documentation.
- Maintaining data completeness and accuracy by completing edit reports as assigned on a daily/weekly basis
- Assisting with reviewing/updating data in preparation of migration to new system.
- Maintaining data consistency by ensuring that data standards are adhered to.
- Assisting with clean-up projects as identified.
- Duplicate Record management – assist with preparation of merging duplicate records
- Responding to inquiries in a timely and thorough manner
- Preparing, scanning and indexing documents for department
- Boxing and labeling scanned documents in preparation for storage
- Maintaining list of scanned boxes and other items to be sent for storage
- Identifying process or training issues based on data integrity reports and remediate as necessary
- Reviewing excel files as needed to identify issues needing resolving
- Providing input related to data collection, analysis, storage and communication
- Assisting in testing on-line applications as it relates to data updates/accuracy
- Effectively manage complex workload
- Preparing dashboard analytics using data files
- Successful completion of a Post-Secondary education is highly preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a professional environment
- Excellent computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and analytical software (i.e. PowerBI)
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing data, data reconciliation, data integrity and data clean-up
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other membership management database system (iMIS for example)
- Previous experience with a regulatory body, association or a not-for-profit organization is an asset
- Demonstrated attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to understand business context as it relates to data and data remediation activities.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple projects simultaneously in a high pressured, fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills required along with a proven ability to deal with people and situations in a professional manner
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills with ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to use sound judgement in identifying system related issues and recognize where improvements can be implemented
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative within scope of the position’s responsibilities, using sound judgment and discretion
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with others with a proven ability to carry out multiple responsibilities simultaneously
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.