Data Services Officer
77 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5K | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Operations Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 22.39 /Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: M - F, 9 AM - 5 PM.
The role requires a dedicated individual who will provide strong support to our business partners including quick and accurate response to requests for set-up and maintenance of client and credit data. The individual will work with the various reference data to implement a corporate wide strategic project. The individual will also participate in data analysis, resolving exceptions and investigations.
Data Services & Governance is a team comprised of approximately 40 resources that maintain reference data across Global Operations & Business Services. This group actively seeks to minimize operational risks. The mandate of the team is to manage both day to day operational controls and processes efficiently and effectively.
1) Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
2) Proficiency MS office – Excel,, pivot tables, vlook up, formulas,
4) Previous experience working in a project
NICE TO HAVE
1) Experience in Banking/Finance
2) Capital markets
3) Anti-money laundering capacity/ Corporate regulatory roles
- Post-secondary education is required.
- 2-4 years related experience. New grads are welcome to apply.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.