Data Entry Specialist , Personal Banking
77 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5K
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62696
Location: Toronto, On - King St @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $16.25/ Hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Read source documents such as cancelled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer Savvy (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Documentation skills and time management
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.