Data Entry Specialist (Banking)
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Data Entry Specialist to join their team.
Job Number: #60715
Pay Rate: $16.29/Hr
Location: 4720 Tahoe Boulevard, Mississauga
Duration: 4.5 Month Contract
Hours: 8:00AM-4:00PM and 10:00AM-6:00PM; part time only 15 hrs per week; preferably 2 days a week at 7.5 hrs per day
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Minimum 2 years data entry experience.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in a filing clerk/clerical/administrative role.
• Experience with MS Office an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong documentation skills for detail and high level type documents.
• Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test may be required.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 2-4 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.