Data Entry/Document Processing Clerk - Registered Products (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Data Entry Officer (banking) to join their team.
Job Number: #60716
Pay Rate: $17.34/Hr
Location: 4880 Tahoe Boulevard, Mississauga
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Department Summary: The candidate will be place with the Registered Products Compliance reviewing documentation and applications with regards to Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) for new accounts, adding of beneficiaries, completing withdrawals and handling escalations.
The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Minimum 1-2 years auditing experience reviewing documentations
• Minimum 2 years customer service and data entry skills
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Previous administrative experience required
• Previous banking experience considered an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.