Data Entry Clerk (Banking)
66 Wellington St W Toronto, Ontario M5K
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Data Entry Clerk to join their team.
Job Number: #60781
Pay Rate: $17.74/Hr
Location: 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• Read source documents between Insight and Clarity and enter data in specific data fields using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Minimum 1-2 years previous experience with data entry.
• Minimum 1-2 years previous reconciliation experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with MS Office.
• Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test may be required.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 0-2 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.