Data Analyst Officer (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Toronto, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Data Analyst Officer to join their team for a 1 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62459
Location: Mississauga, On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour ( pay weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Contract Duration: 1 month (possibility of extension)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of this role is to process supplier contract uploads to an Enterprise Contract Management Repository (ECM).
- Receiving contracts via email (Outlook).
- Reviewing the submission for completeness.
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Uploading contracts to the ECM tool, including data entry of appropriate metadata.
- Notifying the submitter of contract upload completion.
- Maintaining logs of activities and completed work.
- Previous experience working in an application support, technology admin and/or data entry role
- Experience reading and understanding of supplier contracts and their structure (e.g. MSA, Statement of Works, Software Licenses, Change Orders)
- Understanding of basic contract terminology to assist with processing contract uploads to ECM is a plus (e.g. Effective Date, End Date, Termination for Convenience, Renewal Terms, Governing Law)
- Knowledge of the IBM/Emptoris Suite of tools (e.g. contracts module) is a plus
- Attention to detail to ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all contract uploads
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationship with internal SSG staff, business line customers and suppliers, providing outstanding, knowledgeable support and friendly service
- Ability to maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of all processes, tools, technology related to the role
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work independently
- Strong time management and organizational skills to work effectively and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable learning and using new technology
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of tool (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience working with supplier contracts and understanding contract terminology is an asset
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Previous technology and data entry experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.