Data Analyst (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Data Analyst (Banking) to join our Mississauga team for a 6 month contract!
Location: Mississauga, ON- Tahoe Blvd @ Eastgate Pkwy
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of this role is to assist the team with the provision of support of the procurement and contract management tools. Requires good attention to detail and data entry skills.
The Data Analyst will support the procurement and contracting process within the department by:
- Providing user access to the procurement tools
- Respond to standard inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely fashion
- Receiving contracts via email (Outlook).
- Reviewing the submission for completeness.
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Uploading contracts to the ECM tool, including data entry of appropriate metadata.
- Notifying the submitter of contract upload completion.
- Maintaining logs of activities and completed work.
- Experience/knowledge of procurement processes
- Experience reading and understanding of supplier contracts and their structure (e.g. MSA, Statement of Works, Software Licenses, Change Orders)
- Understanding of basic contract terminology to assist with processing contract uploads to ECM is a plus (e.g. Effective Date, End Date, Termination for Convenience, Renewal Terms, Governing Law)
- Attention to detail to closely follow defined processes and ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all work
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationship with internal SSG staff, business line customers and suppliers, providing outstanding, knowledgeable support and friendly service
- Ability to maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of all processes, tools, technology related to the role
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work independently
- Strong time management and organizational skills to work effectively and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable learning and using new technology
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of tool (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Previous experience working in an application support, technology admin and/or data entry role
- Previous technology and data entry experience required
- Nice to have previous procurement tool experience and/or working with supplier contracts and understanding contract terminology is a big plus
- Knowledge of the IBM/Emptoris Suite of tools or SAP/Ariba is a plus
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.