Data Administrator - Temporary
128A Sterling Road Toronto, ON M6R 2B7
Our not-for-profit client located at Bloor and Lansdowne is looking for a Data Administrator to join their team for a 2.5-month contract, with the potential to extend. Reporting to the Manager, Data and Reporting, the Data Administrator will perform a variety of database-related and administrative tasks and act as link between various teams, including IT.
- Records team meeting minutes
- Creates training documents and user process manuals
- Provides training in-person, online and on the phone to internal and external users
- Provides technical support in person, online and on the phone to internal and external users
- Helps internal and external users on running queries and troubleshooting client files on CRM
- Performs User Acceptance Testing on the internal systems and checks migrated data
- Manages the Help Desk mailboxes. Answers inquiries and provides support online, by email or by phone. Analyzes the nature of the questions and directs to the appropriate department and escalate as required in a timely manner.
- Liaises with IT team for any IT issues by submitting tickets in the ticketing system about user accounts, systems/permission issues and others and follow-up by email
- Generates and verifies government reports to ensure data accuracy. Flags problems and coordinates with the Manager and team for resolutions
- Performs electronic client databases testing to support software development as required
- Performs document audit and cleanup on CRM and DocuShare
- Assists in monitoring and analyzing data quality in CRM in collaboration with the Manager and team and makes corrections as required
- Suggests improvements in data collection, analysis methods and service data systems
- One to two years community college or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field
- Three to five years of experience in administrative functions
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills including the ability to carry out required duties in a detailed, methodical and thorough manner
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, Access and CRM)
- Accurate, 60 wpm typing skills
- Tact, diplomacy and flexibility in dealing with people in a variety of roles
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail in an environment with many potential interruptions.
- Experience creating training presentations and user manuals.
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to CCEresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.