Customer Solutions Specialist
6476 Kestrel Road Mississauga, ON L5T 1Z7
Position: Customer Solutions Specialist
Location: Mississauga - Tomken & Matheson area
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 plus benefits
Hours: 9 to 5pm
Our West End client is an innovative, knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated group within a very demanding but FUN marketing industry. They are currently seeking a Customer Solutions Specialist to join their small, close-knit, dynamic team.
This is a supporting role working closely with Sales Representatives, Procurement Administrator and the Chief Solutions Officer. All are willing and ready to empower the right candidate, offering autonomy and a great place to work! This interesting position involves project management, customer service, sales support and order processing responsibilities. If you come from the printing/graphics or beverage industry this would be an asset.
Are you detail oriented and good with checking small details? Are you ambitious, flexible, cooperative and willing to learn? Would you like to be able to attend Trade Shows a couple of time a year and represent the company as an Ambassador?
- Provide daily sales support and customer solutions re everyday orders and shipments
- Build and reinforce customer relationships through email and telephone communication
- Answering calls and on-line e-chat
- Ensure that customer quotes are turned around within 24 to 48 hours
- Manage and coordinate customer sales orders?
- Input and update order information in the production schedule on Google Sheets
- Prepare work orders for production staff
- Responsible for docket, item and order set-up as well as order approvals
Facilitate e-proofs with graphic artist
Maintain customer database
Arrange samples for customers.
- College Diploma or Degree
- Minimum Customer Service experience of 1- 2 years
- Project coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Creative; graphics or printing background an asset
- Knowledge of the beer industry an asset
- Ambitious and strives for excellence in every aspect of their workmanship
- Positive and open minded attitude with willingness to learn
- Cooperative and contributing team member
- Embraces a dynamic and ever changing business environment
- Works well independently
- Well organized, task and customer service oriented
- Proactive work ethic
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #63667
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.