Customer Service Specialist
41 Medulla Avenue Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5L6
Our client is now looking to add a Customer Service Specialist to their team who will report directly to the Director of Administration. The right candidate will be responsible for taking, recording, entering and processing customer orders, expediting customer shipments and resolving problems in accordance with established procedures.
Our client is a leading industrial manufacturer of plastic products used within North America who are expanding and growing. They provide quality service to large brand-named grocery chains, department stores, big box retailers and food service outlets. This is a solid, stable company offering security and work life balance. The team consists of friendly, amicable coworkers who are detail oriented and take initiative.
If you have good math skills and love administrative, detail oriented work, this could be your job.
Do you have the patience it takes to learn a new job with many product numbers?
Willing to stay to finish work if needed?
Are you content to continuously learn new things?
- College Graduate with 3 -5 years of working experience in an office environment
- Related experience in customer service/order desk
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel, EDI an asset and ability to learn other software programs
- Excellent communication skills; Bilingual – French an asset
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Responding to customer correspondence and sends out notifications.
- Co-ordinates artwork by receiving customer design and forwarding to graphics.
- Take and records customer facsimile, EDI, email and mail orders.
- Key enters and records freight rates to provide Freight Report and charge customers.
- Prints and distributes customer invoices.
- Key enters previous day’s production
- Scan and email all customer invoices
- Obtain all necessary documents to adjust necessary debits and credits as per accounts receivables group.
- Co-ordinate and monitor inventory transfers to third-party warehouse.
- Back up reception telephone/switchboard when necessary.
- Liase with other departments.
- Follows safety procedures in the workplace; must attend and participate in all department safety meetings and training sessions.
- Performs other duties as required.
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #62469?
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.