Customer Service Representative - OUTDOOR - Transit Rep
Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Customer Service Representative - Outdoor Transit CSR
Employment Type: Long-term contract
Hours: Very Flexible Part-time Weekdays and Weekend shifts available!
Location: Toronto - various Transit Stations
Pay Rate: Training $14.00/hour | Regular pay 14.25/hour - on weekly payments
We are currently recruiting for Outdoor Customer Service Representatives for our large-volume projects with Toronto's main transit system! As a CSR, your job is to guide the public during any type of transit change (subway closures, station construction, streetcar diversions, etc). We are the first line of support during major transit changes, and with this responsibility comes great reward!
What's in it for you!
- A great boost in confidence
- Flexible scheduling
- Enhance communication/people skills
- Gain a sense of accountability/independence
- Serve as the "face" of a high-profile company in Toronto
- Be a part of a great team!
- Develop your customer service skills!
- Ability to support a busy and fast paced environment
- Must pass a clear criminal background
- Demonstrated customer service attitude and great communication skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts across Toronto's subway system
- Fluency in multiple languages is an asset
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift (usually 8-12 hours)
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Will be required to attend training on a to be determined date and successfully complete a multiple-choice test on training materials
Mandatory training is scheduled for August 24, 2019.
Please note: You must be 18+ to be considered.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CSAresumes@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process