Customer Service Representative (Banking)
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Markham, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team for a 3 month contract!
Location: Markham, On - Steeles Ave e @ Victoria Park Ave
Pay Rate: $16.63/ hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Must be flexible between Hours of Operations: Monday - Friday between 8:30 am - 9:00 pm; Sat, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (37.5 hours per week)
Contract Duration: 3 months (with intent to extend)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of a Customer Service Specialist is to interact with sales channels, partners and vendors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve inquiries and concerns. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve concerns, provide information, answer questions and triage calls as necessary
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated Officers or Managers when required
- Keep records of call interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Compliance reviews of appraisal reports to meet Real Estate Secured Lending guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous Customer Service and/or Call Centre experience
- Previous banking and/or credit card experience an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BRHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.