Credit and Collection Services Officer (Banking)
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Credit and Collection Services Officer to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: 62395
Location: Mississauga, ON - Eastgate Parkway @ Eglinton Avenue East
Pay Rate: $19.85/hour (paid weekly) + 4% accrued vacation pay
Contract Duration: 1 year
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 4:00pm
(This role requires the incumbent to be flexible to meet multiple shift requirements based on business needs)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Banking, Credit and Collection Services (BCCS) is a diverse team focused on delivering judgment, advisory and transaction processing services to our partners and customers from 6 locations across the country. Comprised of five businesses (Banking & Credit Support Group, Credit Services, Banking Services, Collections and Recovery and Banking Solutions and Support Group) our vision is to innovate and invest to deliver legendary value with speed.
Banking Services is focused on delivering a legendary One Office experience by providing both customer facing and non-customer facing support. With teams located in Edmonton, Montreal and Mississauga we are accountable for administrative support for non-credit processes for our partners. In addition, we provide service and support on credit fulfillment; including document preparation, discharges, and maintenance activities and funding to best meet the needs of our customers. We are an innovative and effective knowledge based workforce enabling agility, speed and the ability to deliver Omni Channel Legendary service.
- Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology.
- Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met.
- Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Keyboarding, data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of administrative applications, CIF, Creditlink etc…
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced and high risk environment
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.