Credit Administrator, Personal Banking Products
3500 Steeles Ave E Markham, Ontario L3R
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Credit Administrator to join their team for a 3 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63223
Location: Markham, On - Steeles Ave E @ Victoria Park Ave
Pay Rate: $16.25/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Rotating shifts Mon-Fri 7am-8pm Sat 7am-4pm
Contract Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Candidate will pull deals from the "Rightfax" software/Database, encrypt and save to a shared drive, print off and put into a folder and physically distribute to the appropriate party for the deal.
- Required to speak to MMS partners or internal partners to verify information, highly sensitive information and data so must be able to protect data and not leave them open or displayed, toggling through approximately 3 applications and Adhoc requests as assigned.
- Phone duties may be assigned, strong communication skills are required.
- Monitoring of personal and generic email inboxes and execute tasks as assigned is also an accountability of the successful applicant.
- Time management
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Ability to multi-task while efficiently managing workflow
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Win Zip and any other related financial software.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Work within a group setting contributing to a positive working environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while mitigating risk exposure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Credit experience within Administration/Data Entry
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to handle high volumes and sensitive information and managing relationships, ability to work within tight timelines under pressure.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.