372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client in the downtown core is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis. The Corporate Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. The Corporate Receptionist is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a corporate Receptionist in a clerical or administrative role required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MPUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.