Corporate Law Clerk
25 Price Street Toronto, ON M4W 1Z1
Corporate Law Clerk
Salary up to $90,000 + Great Bonus + Full Benefits + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!!
Our client, a leader in the real estate and financial services sector, is seeking a Corporate Law Clerk to join their team. In this role, you will support the CEO, General Counsel and legal team with corporate legal, regulatory and governance matters. If you are an experienced, highly organized and proactive Corporate Law Clerk, then we would like to hear from you!
- Maintenance and administration of the organization’s document management systems, including corporate filings and transaction record books
- Coordinate document completion, execution and delivery to support asset level transactions and fund formation
- Assist with the coordination of corporate changes, such as the formation of new entities
- Maintain the securities and corporate filing calendar for all regulatory filing requirements
- Manage and coordinate public disclosure filing processes for fund and corporate reporting issuers
- Assist with the maintenance of individual and firm registrations with various regulatory bodies
- Ongoing administration of general corporate matters, including renewal of insurance policies
- Assist with the coordination and management of the agendas, scheduling, minutes and materials for committee and Board meetings of the organization’s private and public entities
- 6+ years of experience as a law clerk in corporate services at a law firm or with a large organization
- Legal clerk certification or diploma
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Flexible and cooperate; willing to learn and take on new tasks that may be outside of the original scope of work
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.