Contact Centre Specialist (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Contact Centre Specialist to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63160
Location: Toronto, On - Don Valley Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $16.63 + $1.10 Shift premium
Hours of Work: Rotating Shift Mon - Fri 7:30am - 9:00pm Sat 9 am - 8:00pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of a Contact Centre Specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Contact Centre Specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written
- Interpersonal skills – gel well with the team
- Previous call center experience
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Previous banking experience
- High school education required.
- Post- secondary education preferred
- 0-2 years of related years of experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.