Contact Centre Representative (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Contact centre representative to join their team.
Opportunity Number: 62231
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Pay Rate: $20.50 /hour
Contract Duration: 3 months
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Preparation of amended/canceled/new tax slips as required for multiple line of business.
• Provide our partners with the necessary calculations related to the financial information on tax slips.
• Help ensure that the team's daily deadlines and goals are met.
• Handle the tax reporting requirements as outlined by the CRA.
• Staying up to date with current legislation and Tax Treaty changes that will impact tax reporting.
• Participate in promoting process improvements within the department.
•Escalate issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintain
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong analytical focus and ability to problem solve.
• An enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently while maintaining a positive and productive attitude at all times.
• Ability to quickly learn new systems, applications and processes.
• Able to keep resilient under pressure while performing in an environment with multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite as well as current systems
• Knowledge of back office procedures for registered plans, estates, custodial operations, and transfers departments would be beneficial.
•Previous experience in a call center and or financial industry would be an asset.
• Tax or registered products knowledge
• Strong customer service savvy skills
• New Grads with business degree is beneficial
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.