Compensation Service Officer (Banking)
77 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5K
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Compensation Service Officer to join their team for a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension!
Opportunity Number: #62405
Location: Downtown Toronto - Bay Street @ King Street West
Pay Rate: $16.25/hour
Hours of Work: 8:30 to 5 M to F some flexibility to work later if required
Contract Duration: 3 months, with the possibility of extension
The compensation group within Real Estate Secured Lending is primarily accountable for calculation, tracking, reporting and payment of commission based compensation for our Mobile Mortgage Specialists (MMS) and our external Broker channel. The group also onboards new Broker accounts.
- Able to identify and perform manual pay adjustments according to set rules using various reports
- Manage notifications and approvals for additions or amendments to broker offices
- Manage notifications and approvals for expired broker licenses
- Manage notifications and approvals for rate exception pricing and process referral fee and commission adjustments
- Send payroll files to HR, Cash Management and Accounts payable for processing
- Respond to email questions regarding payroll and broker accounts daily
- Distribute payroll reporting to our external Broker channel weekly and offboarded MMS biweekly
- General investigative and business sense
- Research and analytical ability to review information and draw appropriate conclusions
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to deal professionally with staff at every level of the bank with tact, professionalism and courtesy.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and good organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate a varied workload, with high volumes, meeting tight deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal phone skills and writing skills
- PC skills, including ability to use various searchable databases and the Microsoft Office Suite (strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel)
- Exhibit strong mathematical ability and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with the ability to absorb and retain knowledge quickly
- Being bilingual in English and French would be a definite asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.