Communications & Stakeholder Relations Coordinator - Temporary
438 University Avenue, Suite 1900 Toronto, ON M5G 2K8
- Participate in development of the annual communication and stakeholder relations plan based on a defined strategy that supports the organization’s mission.
- Lead or assist in the preparation of project-specific communications and/or stakeholder plans as well as the development of materials (e.g., eblasts, newsletters, videos) required to support them.
- Write, edit, and/or proofread communication materials, including website content, educational and professional resources, advisories, e-blasts, social media posts, briefing documents, announcements, and reports.
- Provide communication and project management services (e.g., initiative planning, key message development, work-back schedule creation) and counsel to other departments.
- Work with team to develop content and provide social media community management support.
- Develop and update social media calendars, editorial calendars and style guides.
- Monitor and measure (using analytics) the effectiveness of communications tactics and practices.
- Coordinate meetings, webinars and speaker requests.
- Create website content as well as support its overall management and ongoing improvement.
- Ensure organization brand standards are followed and key messages for written communications are positioned in the context of regulatory requirements.
- Diploma or degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ direct communications experience in a regulatory, government, early learning and childcare or non-profit sectors.
- Ideally work experience includes at least one year of digital, PR or marketing agency experience.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
- Experienced in developing digital communications (i.e., social media, website, email marketing) with the ability to analyze results based on analytics reports and make recommendations to strengthen future outcomes.
- Experience designing campaigns that incorporate analytical tools/techniques (e.g., Google Analytic tags, acquisition URLs).
- Strong project- and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled at distilling regulatory/technical wording into plain language.
- Demonstrated client service and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team colleagues and independently with minimal supervision.
- Experienced at meeting tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver skilled at generating desired results using limited resources.
- Proficient with: Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, SharePoint (or similar), WordPress, Adobe Connect (or other webinar platforms)
- Experience Analyzing Data From: Google Analytics, Tag manager, Hootsuite, YouTube Analytics
- Highly Desired: Basic knowledge of HTML and website coding, social media and hands-on experience with Photoshop (or similar) and Hootsuite (or similar)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.