Collections Agent (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Collections Agent to join their team.
Job Number: #62150
Pay Rate: $18/Hr
Location: 12 Concorde Place, Toronto
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 12:00am; Sat 9:00am - 8:00pm; Sun 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Actively manage a queue of past-due accounts to ensure company delinquency and write-off targets remain at acceptable levels.
• Initiate outbound calls to all delinquent customers based on timing tree.
• Handle all inbound calls on delinquent accounts, regardless of who the account has been assigned to.
• Ensure accuracy of customer information in KeySys by maintaining computerized notes and updating residence, employment and banking information.
• Assist team members in contacting past-due accounts to achieve team and individual targets on a monthly basis.
• Perform basic skip tracing functions when required.
• Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by offering strategies to delinquent customers for the benefit of TDAF and the customer.
• Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts such as Deferral payments, Re-writes and Repossessions.
• Escalates accounts and issues according to Collections policies & procedures.
Display professional telephone etiquette when communicating with customers.
• Previous collection/credit experience and/or Call centre and banking experience is an asset
• Previous Auto Finance experience an asset
• Must display a high professional manner, along with sound judgment and decision making skills
• You are passionate about providing superior customer service and are comfortable engaging in conversations, regarding the customer's financial situation , while being challenged with meeting and exceeding your productivity targets
• You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others
• You are a self starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and are able to stay focused, pay attention to detail and follow established operating procedures
• You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Proficiency using PC applications including strong keyboarding skills and the ability to work with multiple technological platforms and product systems
• Be proactively engaged in identifying and recommending opportunities and solutions for process improvements
• Post-Secondary Education (University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent).
• Minimum 1-2 years collections experience (in-house or third party) in call center environment an asset but not mandatory.
• Customer Service experience with achieving daily/monthly targets.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.