Client Operations Coordinator (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Client Operations Coordinator to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Job Title: Client Operations Coordinator
Location: Mississauga, ON - Eastgate Parkway @ Eglinton Avenue East
Pay Rate: $17.34/hour
Contract Duration: 1 year
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm (subject to change)
- Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Transaction Processing.
- Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- Advanced Excel skills with an emphasis on pivot tables and formula
- Advanced keyboarding skills (test may be required)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly while also maintaining accuracy
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Manages one's own work load and competing priorities
- Knowledge of Administrative applications (CIF, Creditlink etc.)
- Previous experience in banking or financial services (2 years)
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.