Claims Support Officer
3650 Victoria Park Avenue Toronto, ON M2H
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Claims Support Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $17.34/Hr
Location: 3650 Victoria Park Avenue, North York
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The Claims Support role plays an integral role within the shared Services group, providing a high level of administrative support to our business partners ensuring the optimal level of customer service and professionalism is provided. The claims support administrator will be responsible to manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment by promptly responding to all incoming inquiries/requests for a National and Regional Level. This role contributes to the legendary customer experience by collaborating with internal and external partners, to improve speed, accuracy and efficiency of internal operations. The Claims Support staff must apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in completing tasks within SLA while mitigating risks and escalation.
• Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support; collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, and perform other administrative assignments as required.
• Use software programs and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency, and provide documents/information that effectively support the needs of the team.
• Pro-actively work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure a legendary customer experience in all interactions.
• Be an effective resource and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in an Administrative role.
• Typing speed of 40+wpm.
• Intermediate knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, efficiently manage workflow, and demonstrate excellent time management skill.
• Proactive and flexible to work in a changing environment.
• Demonstrates sound judgement and exceptional organization skills.
• Computer savvy - able to work with dual monitors and multiple applications.
• High school education required.
• Post-secondary education required.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.