Claims Support Officer (Banking)
3650 Victoria Park Avenue Toronto, Ontario M2H
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Claims Support Officer to join their team for a 2 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63161
Location: Toronto, On - Victoria Park Ave @ Gordon Baker Rd
Pay Rate: $17.34/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 2 months
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment by promptly responding to all incoming enquiries/requests for a National and Regional Level.
- This role contributes to the legendary customer experience by collaborating with internal and external partners, to improve speed, accuracy and efficiency of internal operations.
- Must apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in completing tasks within SLA while mitigating risks and escalation.
- Use software programs and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency, and provide documents/ information that effectively support the needs of the team.
- Build strong working relationships with partners and management by providing appropriate and accurate information
- Contribute positively to LEI by continuously evaluating department speed and accuracy.
- Pro-actively work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure a legendary customer experience in all interactions.
- Share knowledge, expertise and provide training to the department.
- Take ownership of issues, using expertise and problem solving to enhance client satisfaction
- Keep team/management informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Support the management team by continuously developing knowledge in own area
- Typing 40 WPM
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in MS Outlook
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & efficiently manage workflow
- Proactive and flexible to work in a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates sound judgement
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- post-secondary certificate
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.