Claims Call Centre Manager
204 Main St N Brampton, ON L6X 1N2
Title: Client Success Manager
Location: Main & Queen in Brampton
Call Centre Hours: Flexible between 8:30 to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: $70K - $80K depending on experience plus benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively and to LEAD a team whose contribution is key to the overall success of the company? Are you passionate about customer satisfaction?
Our client is a progressive industry leader, offering a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth. One of just a few Canadian Independent Claims Adjusting firms with specialized expertise. They are seeking a Client Success Manager to join and develop their team, reporting to the VP Operations.
In this brand-new role, you will play an integral part in the development of a small team and your daily functions will directly impact your peers and the company’s clients.
You will develop KPI objectives and set goals to improve and achieve operational effectiveness. There are many improvements waiting to be made and a team needing a strong
Manager to take them to the next level.
This individual must be committed to providing exceptional customer service; possess strong leadership skills; will go the extra mile to meet and exceed expectations; and will represent the company’s brand with professionalism and pride. If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- University degree/college diploma or combination of education and equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience in a call center / claims environment
- Experience with telephony queues and call routing
- Strong aptitude and ability to learn and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Working experience within Ontario Insurance Industry; Broker industry preferred
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) Program in progress and working towards full licensing an asset
- Strong relationship builder, exceptional customer service skills and outstanding people skills
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment, self-motivate and work independently
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Must be professional, positive, have an upbeat attitude and be organizationally focused
- High degree of proficiency in all Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Foster effective relationships with new and existing external customers
- Oversee implementation and onboarding of all new clients and support the education and training of staff on the operation of the system and KPIs
- Maintain and improve quality of service by monitoring performance (telephone queue observations, log-in / log-out times, call coaching on customer service standards), identifying and resolving problems, completing audits and analyses to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Handle and resolve issues, disputes, queries and complaints
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools and reports to ensure adherence to all processes, procedures and service guidelines
- Develop proactive reporting to identify account profitability, metrics, and opportunities for service improvements; provide data to Sales Team for presentations
- Assist/support Claims Advisor Team Lead and the team in developing plans to manage high volume times and service challenges
- Represent the company at a variety of presentations, industry trade shows and broker conventions, as requested
- Attend network opportunities that allow for business development and prospect new clients, as requested
- Improve client retention through proactive outreach including on-site client visits, as required
- Maintain a strong awareness on key industry trends and become a subject matter expert when engaging with partners and brokers
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly & yearly objectives
- Address concerns and/or issues related to clients quickly and effectively
- Other duties as required
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction for daily operations of the Claims Advisor team (meeting standards and service level agreements), quality of outputs and continuous improvement of the team and/or subject matter technical knowledge to support and direct the work of the team
- Provide performance feedback and coaching, and make decisions and/or recommendations regarding hiring, transfers, terminations, recognition and compensation
- Facilitate team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach team regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees
- Foster a team environment of continuous improvement and encourage the team to identify process improvements/ new ideas and adopt best practices
- Participate in internal business meetings to provide updates and news
- Other duties as required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #65388
View all of our job postings at?www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.