Cheque and Payment Operations Officer (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Cheque and Payment Operations Officer to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63458
Location: Mississauga, ON - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Rotational shifts Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Contract Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: Support the Claims & Investigation Team, Cheque and Payment Exceptions team, Property Tax & Investigations team with short change & ATM investigation & Shared Cash, process exception reports and reconcile internal accounts. Prepare and Process various types of debit adjustments to clients’ accounts.
- Great organizational Skills in order to successfully process work on behalf of multiple branches accurately first time
- Enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in high volume, fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Team player with the ability to innovate with purpose and execute with speed and impact
- Solid computer skills are required. Data entry, excel, Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- High school required.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.