Cash Inventory Clerk
3500 Wolfedale Ave Mississauga, ON L4Z 1S1
- Working from a secured facility - ensuring that security of the treasury room is maintained at all times.
- Ability to lift/move/stack/shelve a high volume of cash vaults to various heights and locations
- Assembling & Packing daily shipment of cash vaults
- Counting & Sorting cash vaults
- Cash vaults will be stacked on skids
- Each cash vault will weigh between 5 and 30 kilograms
- Will require maneuvering skids to accommodate counting equipment
- Skids can be lifted to a height of 4.5 feet in order to feed counting equipment
- Moving and positioning skids using pallet lifter
- Preparing, receiving and processing change orders
- Ensuring all receipts from cash service are accurately recorded, reconciled and deposited
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels of cash and supplies for all stakeholders
- Performing data-entry
- Working as part of a team with daily/weekly rotation of tasks
- Participating in field training of new Cash Inventory Clerks.
- Level of reading, writing and learning skills normally attained through completion of high school.
- Minimum six months experience in a cash handling environment.
- Safety shoes/boots are mandatory
- Good aptitude for learning and using cash processing equipment.
- Some experience with pallet lifters/warehouse experience
- Skilled knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Good organizational skills
- Work out of a secured facility.
- Required to lift fare vaults, change parcels and ticket cartons.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.