Business Development Representative - Downtown Toronto
170 University Ave. Suite 1100 Toronto, ON M5H 3B3
Business Development Representative – Downtown Toronto
Base Salary up to $50K + Uncapped Commissions + Benefits!!
Our client, a growing commercial Real Estate consulting group is looking for a Business Development Representative to be directly responsible for qualifying, nurturing and closing prospective clients through phone and e-mail contact. You will be strategically prospecting C-suite executives in the office and/or industrial stream over the phone and initiating the sales process. In this role, you will be joining a two-year training program that provides you with the tools, knowledge and guidance to become a successful Advisor, Sales Representative. If you have experience reaching out to clients across the spectrum of industries and have a great approach to turning a cold call into an engaged prospect, then we want to hear from you!
- Research, identify, qualify and prospect for potential new clients and secure new business.
- Cold call the qualified prospects to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Set meetings with key decision makers.
- Develop an understanding of market trends, absorption, and the underlying metrics used to analyze real estate markets.
- Manage meetings with prospects, draft offers to lease and understand and present corresponding financial analysis.
- Understand and manage transactions from inception to completion.
- Track and record activity and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM, Salesforce.
- Collaboratively contribute ideas on new products and services based on your knowledge of your accounts and the market place with the identification of opportunities of new products or threats to existing products.
- Understanding local market segmentation differences and challenges, and adapting to clients’ unique needs
- Previous experience in a related real estate industry
- Ability to set up client meetings to discuss their business and real estate requirements.
- Experience activating sales leads and can efficiently manage a robust pipeline of leads. Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills, with great organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment.
- Comfort in cold-calling and being able to prospect clients.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.