Business Development Manager

Greater Toronto Area, ON M5X 1C9 | Direct Hire

Job ID: 59675 Industry: Other Area(s)

Business Development Manager – GTA

Salary: Up to $150,000 OTE + 4 Weeks’ Vacation!!

Our client, a leading business intelligence market research firm, is looking to expand their team with a Business Development Manager in the GTA. In this role, you will manage key Canadian accounts in order to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement with the products and services our clients offer. If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with interests that align with this role, then we want to hear from you!

Responsibilities:

  • Responsible for ownership and understanding of existing client accounts and prospect and bring in new business, providing data and intelligence solutions to banking, financial services, insurance and other adjacent markets
  • Perform the contract renewal process from buyer identification, pricing, negotiation and documentation.
  • Retention of existing business to generate 40% of revenues with the other 60% based on new account development or upselling
  • Collaboratively contributed ideas on new products and services based on your knowledge of your accounts and the market place with the identification of opportunities of new products or threats to existing products.
  • Strong needs analysis coupled with developing suitable business solution offerings in conjunction with the Development team providing support  
  • Provide feedback on client wants and needs relating process, output and opportunities with knowledge of clients, critical thinking, communication with internal parties
  • Salesforce completeness and accuracy for all client contract deliverables and service parameters
  • Achieving and surpassing sales objectives, while constantly building on previous sales
  • Understanding local market segmentation differences and challenges, and adapting to clients’ unique needs

Qualifications:

  • Experience selling to banking, financial and insurance industries
  • Previous experience in market research or business intelligence field
  • Experience delivering on a commercial outcome
  • Proven experience running a self -sufficient sales process
  • Strong, concise and accurate communication skills, and critical thinking skills
  • Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle competing priorities ad multi solutions provision environment
  • Proficient computer skills: MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe
  • Proactive, ambitious and creative personality with a desire to constantly grow and develop

Offer:

  • Base salary range of $70,000 - $75,000 annually
  • Uncapped commissions with 3% on renewals on target, 10% new business on target, with accelerants for overachieving target, companywide bonus of 5%
  • Total On-Target Earnings (OTE) up to $150,000 annually
  • Four weeks’ paid vacation, early finish on Fridays
  • All travel expenses covered
  • Tremendous growth potential, and ability to help pioneer and shape marketing initiatives for the organization as a whole

If you meet these minimum qualifications, I encourage you to:

Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to DPNresume@bagg.com

View all our job postings at www.bagg.com

Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.

 


Not ready to apply?

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs: