Bilingual French and English Recruiter
2750, Boulevard lÃ¢ÂÂAssomption Montreal, Ontario llll
Our globally known Food and Beverage Manufacturing client in Montreal has an immediate staffing need for a Bilingual French and English Recruiter
The Recruiter will be recruiting for various roles for Eastern Canada. and maintains active pipelines of candidates for business needs (sales representatives, warehouse staff and drivers).
• Ability to manage work – effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately. (i.e. prioritizes work effectively; effectively manages workload, meetings, and events; leverages resources)
• Proven ability to develop and document a candidate search strategy, and follow that strategy through to results
• Strong communication skills – clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups.
• Decision making ability - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Fluency in French & English (spoken & written)
• Minimum 1 year full life cycle recruiting or candidate research/proactive sourcing experience
• Proven track record of research/sourcing strategy and achieving results on LinkedIn for pipeline and network of active and passive candidates
• Software application experience to include MS Excel, PowerPoint and Applicant Tracking Systems
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.